Kidney stones can be treated naturally
Kidney stones form because of the upsurge of dissolved minerals in the inner lining of the kidneys. Kidney stones can grow up to a size of a golf ball. Some kidney stones are small and can quickly pass unnoticed all the way through the urinary track. At the time of passing it can also cause extreme pain. Kidney stones lead to major complications if they remain inside the body. Kidney stone complications comprise blockage of the tube linking kidney to the bladder. Kidney stones obstruct the path by which urine use to leave your body.
Symptoms of Kidney stones
Kidney stones are really very painful. Below we have listed several signs and symptoms that you have kidney stones:
- Extreme pain in back and belly-Kidney stone pain is known to be the most severe type of pain as the pain is very intense.
- Urination pain or burning– you will feel pain when you urinate and also feel a burning sensation.
- Urgency- if you feel an urgency to go to the bathroom it is the sign of kidney stones.
- Blood in urine– this is the most common symptom of kidney stones is you find blood in your urine.
- Cloudy urine– if you find a change in the texture of urine it is a symptom of kidney stone.
- Vomiting– one more common sign of kidney stone is vomiting and nausea. It is a body’s way to react to intense pain.
Causes of Kidney stones
The primary cause of formation of kidney stone is the balance of water, minerals, salt and other things in urine changes. Below are some causes of kidney stones formation. Let’s have a look
- Heredity: the formation of kidney stones can be heredity. The predisposition of high rank of calcium in urine could be passed from one generation to another.
- Diet: if the body is vulnerable to form more stones then food with high protein and salt can form stones. If the body is not susceptible to kidney stones, then diet is not an issue.
- Chronic illness: several chronic illnesses are linked to kidney stones formation which includes renal tubular acidosis, any type of bowel diseases or many more.
Prevent kidney stones
If you want to prevent kidney stone formation, then try to avoid below listed foods. These are known to be the top foods that cause kidney stones .they are as below:
- Cocoa powder
- Baked potatoes along with skin
- Cashews and Almonds
- Sweet potatoes
Try to avoid the above-listed foods to avoid kidney stone formation. People who have kidney stones can practice several home remedies to dissolve kidney stones naturally. These home remedies are also helpful to prevent your body from forming more kidney stones in future. Let’s have a look at them below:
Drinking water is known to be one of the most effective home remedies to treat kidney stones naturally. If you stay hydrated, it will assist to dissolve kidney stones fast. Thus drink lots and lots of water to flush out your kidney stones and also the minerals that are the main cause of kidney stones formation.
Pomegranate juice helps to prevent the formation of kidney stones as it is highly astringent in nature. Pomegranate juice is known to be one of the best juices for kidney stones .you can have two glasses daily to get rid of kidney stones.
- Tulsi or Basil leaves
Get rid of kidney stones quickly with tulsi leaves. Holy Basil has a capability to trigger the removal of kidney stones all the way through the urinary path. You can add few basil leaves in warm water, mix honey and drink every day to dissolve kidney stones.
- Apple Cider vinegar
ACV is known to be the effective way to remove kidney stones. Consumption of two tablespoons of Apple cider Vinegar daily can prevent the kidney stone formation in future. Drink it the first thing when you wake up in the morning daily and see the results.
- Kidney beans
Consumption of kidney beans is very beneficial to reduce symptoms of kidney stones. It is supposed that kidney beans have closed connection with kidney and is very helpful in removing kidney stones. It also assists the urinary tract to function better.
Watermelon is very helpful in regulating the acidic levels in urine. It is also very beneficial to flush out kidney stones and is helpful to quickly remove kidney stones. You can drink Watermelon juice twice a day, and you can also mix a teaspoon of coriander powder to it.
Dates, when soaked overnight and eaten after taking out seeds, can work wonders for the kidney stone removal process. It also helps to reduce the risk of formation of kidney stones. Magnesium present in it is also beneficial in cleansing the kidneys.
Having lemon juice can also prove to be the best remedy to dissolve the kidney stones naturally. Consuming juice of two lemons with water can dissolve your kidney stones fast. Lemon juice also prevents the reformation of kidney stones in the body. You can mix honey in lemon juice to make it sweet.
- Vegetable protein
Consumption of more vegetable protein instead of animal protein can prevent you from kidney stones. The consumption of animal protein will make you prone to kidney stones, and so you should rely on vegetables more. Vegetable proteins are very helpful in preventing the growth of kidney stones and also prevent new kidney stone formation.
You should consult a doctor as soon as possible when you feel severe pain on your lower back, blood in your urine or in case of vomiting and nausea. A small change in your lifestyle can prevent you from kidney stones formation in future. So stay updated and fit.