Minimizing the consumption of carbohydrates and higher fat content is actual Keto Primal Diet. Low-carb diets generally recommend limiting the amounts of foods such as fruit, rice, bread, cereals, and other grains, starchy vegetables and dairy products other than cheese, cream or butter. Foods added to Keto primal diet include beef, chicken, bacon, fish, eggs, and non-starchy vegetables, as well as fats such as oils, butter.
Carbs are one of the basic content in every food as it contains energy and is believed that it causes weight gain. One should not avoid carbohydrates completely – some carbs are needed in your diet for fuel and to metabolize fat. While everyone’s body and needs are slightly different, that typically translates to 60 to 75 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 30 percent of your calories from protein, and 5 to 10 percent of your calories from carbs. Keto diet usually takes three to four days for a body to go into ketosis because consumption of the body’s stores of glucose, i.e., sugar is essential.
Keto diet is all about focusing on fats and proteins for consumption so healthy fats (like olive oil and avocado) along with plenty of lean protein and leafy green veggies. It’s a very workable option for meat lovers, as all types of meat are allowed. Whether its chicken, mutton, seafood or beef, you can eat them all. Marinate them with yogurt and spices, and toss them with specified oils, butter or ghee. Include some boiled or sautéed broccoli, cauliflower, and a green leafy salad, and you’ll have the perfect meal for lunch or dinner. You can even eat eggs if you like them. Green leafy veggies—fenugreek, spinach, dill, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, coriander, mint as a salad—are all welcome.For vegetarians, paneer and cheese are beneficial to balance their protein intake. Apart from avoiding pistachios, other nuts (almonds, walnuts and pine nuts) are allowed. Double the intake of Water will help in the process of internal flushing out of toxins.
- 6 AM – Glass of fresh sugar-free juice (Preferably Lauki juice)
- 9 AM – Breakfast – Paneer Bhurjee and Quinoa and Soy flour roti
- Between this periods drink lots of water
- 1 PM – Lunch – Soya bean sabji or curry with Quinoa or soya flour roti
- 5 PM – Roasted chana (a handful should suffice) and green tea
- 7 PM – Cucumber or carrot
- 9 PM – Dinner – Vegetable soup, Spinach sabji and 2 – 3 quinoa or soy flour roti.
- 6 AM – Glass of fresh lemon juice with Honey
- 9 AM – Breakfast – Paneer Paratha followed by bullet coffee.
- Drink lots of water in this time frame
- 1 PM – Broccoli sabji and 2 Quinoa chapatti
- 5 PM – Roasted Chana with green tea
- 7 PM – A handful of peanuts
- 9 PM – Lotus stem soup and a bowl of green salad
- 6 AM – 100 Grams of wheatgrass juice
- 9 AM – A bowl of Salad
- Don’t forget to drink lots of water in between
- 1 PM – Soybean green peas with 2 Quinoa flour roti
- 5 PM – An Apple
- 7 PM – Beet and cucumber
- 9 PM – Black Dal and 2 – 3 Soy flour roti
- 6 AM – A glass of Chana Water soaked overnight
- 9 AM – Paneer pakoda
- Drink water, this will balance your metabolism
- 1 PM – Spinach or Kale Sabji with grated cheese and 2 – 3 Quinoa flour roti
- 5 PM – A handful of Roasted chana followed by green tea
- 7 PM – Cucumber and carrot
- 9 PM – Vegetable soup with limited butter in it.
- 6 AM – A glass of Chirata water soaked overnight
- 9 AM – Drink a glass of Green smoothie (Spinach, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrots)
- 1 PM – Green Salad, Palak Paneer 2 Quinoa and soy flour roi
- 5 PM – Green Tea handful of dry fruits (Almonds, Nuts, Anjeer etc.)
- 7 PM – Half Beetroot and half carrot
- 9 PM – Zero Oil Paneer Matar with 2 – 3 Quinoa and soya flour roti.
- 6 AM – A lemon water mixed with one spoon apple cider vinegar
- 9 AM – RavaIdli with coconut chutney (No Sambhar)
- Drink at least 3 – 6 Glasses of water here.
- 1 PM – Paneer cooked with mixed vegetables (except Potato and veggies high on Carbs)
- 5 PM – Bullet Coffee and a handful of dry fruits
- 7 PM – Cucumber
- 9 PM – Palak paneer, 2 Jowar roti, and Lotus stem sabji
- 6 AM – 4 piece almond soaked overnight
- 9 AM – Green Smoothie
- 1 PM – 2 – 3 Quinoa Methi Roti, Soybean mutter and a small bowl soup.
- 5 PM – Bullet Coffee followed by the handful of Roasted chana
- 7 PM – Pear fruit
- 9 PM – Palak Paneer and 2 – 3 Soy flour roti
Keto Primal diet pills :
Ketogenic supplements come in powders, capsules and even coffee creamer and claim to help you immediately burn more fat. Keto primal pills are designed to do two things at the same time. It includes ingredients which help to lose weight. Some of the famous Keto supplements as :
- PERFECT KETO – unflavoured protein source powder.
- PROCEL Keto Whey
- KETO Complete -by Sapiens lab
Regular use of Keto primal diet pills or drug can cause a headache, weakness, and irritability, to constipation, nausea, and vomiting. As a short term it may be beneficial but not to all as everyone has the different body type, different lifestyle, different health issues and according to which one should apt their fitness routine. Most of the Pills are generally made of artificial substances which may have side effect also. If possible due avoid local or artificial supplements. Try to depend on natural ingredients as it has various other health benefits and they are permanent.
Keto primal diet has various pros and cons were not the balanced diets. Its major positive effects are: that it helps in losing weight permanently, improving body metabolism, increasing energy level along with appetite reduction and strengthen the immune system.
There are various side effects of long-term or excessive keto primal pills such as gastrointestinal imbalance, foul-smelling breath, fatigue, constipation, irregular menstrual cycles, decreased bone density, sleep issues electrolyte inequalities and hypoglycemia. A diet that has banned fruit and vegetables will result in long-term micronutrient deficiencies. A healthy Keto diet must consist of about 75% fat, 20% protein and only 5% or less than 50 grams of carbs per day.