What is Organic Green Coffee Beans? or What is Organic Green Coffee Powder? or Organic Green Coffee Beans how to use them?
If you are into weight loss program or looking a way to lose your weight, you must have heard of organic Green Coffee Beans or organic green Coffee Powder. If not, well we are here to let you know what is Organic Green CoffeePowder? What is Organic Green Coffee Beans, etc? Firstly is Green Coffee really capable of helping in weight loss? We know you have a lot of questions like this but you don’t need to worry about any of it.
What is Organic Green Coffee Beans?
Well, this is a bit complicated question because you need to know first, what is coffee beans? Coffee beans are the normal one but they are in roasted form. So, Organic Green Coffee Beans are the coffee beans without roasting. These unroasted coffee beans look green that is why they are called Green Coffee Beans. Now the question arises what is Organic Green Coffee Powder?
What is Organic Green Coffee Powder?
As we said about the Organic Green Coffee Beans that is they are unroasted one. But they are beans, right? But, you cannot consume it in beans form. So to make a proper drinkable Organic Green coffee, you need it in powder form. That’s all, now you know about the Organic Green Coffee Powder. The green coffee beans converted to powder form is green coffee powder. You can buy Organic Green Coffee beans as well as Powder in the market.
How to identify Organic Green Coffee Beans?
If you buy organic green coffee beans through Amazon or any online site, how will you identify if they are organic or not? Here is the solution to this problem of how to identify organic green beans? Firstly, we recommend you to buy the beans, not powder because it is easy to identify beans
- The Green Coffee beans are really organic green coffee beans or not can be identified with their color.
- The organic green coffee beans are in light green color.
- But sometimes it is possible that they are just colored green to look organic, not actually organic.
- So, you can perform a small test by soaking a few organic green coffee beans in a cup of water for a day to test if they are real.
- If the water turns greenish and still coffee beans maintain their light green color they are organic.
How to Make Organic Green Coffee for Weight Loss?
Now you have the Organic Green Coffe Powder with you but how to make it that it shall give maximum benefit in the process of weight loss. Here is the complete process of making Organic Green coffee for weight loss:
- Make sure that you have Organic green coffee powder, not beans because that is how you are going to use it.
- So, if you bought organic green coffee beans then you need to make the coffee powder by grinding them.
- Now, you have organic green coffee powder.
- Take 10 grams of Organic green coffee powder with 150 ml of hot water(water at 90-degree Celsius) i.e. the water before boiling.
- Now let it as it is for an about ten minutes after pouring the coffee powder in the water.
AND, Hurray! your organic green coffee is ready tor weight loss.
Chlorogenic Acid is the main ingredient of this green coffee beans. This acid reduces weight. You should drink thrice a day to see the results. Drink it before 30 minutes of every meal and this will detox your body.
Side-effects of taking Organic Green Coffee
The organic green coffee will help you with weight loss but it comes with a few side effects too.
The caffeine present in the Green coffee may cause lose motion, sleeplessness, or increase in heart rate. This is not a general problem but if you are facing it, you should consult a doctor. You can also use decaffeinated green coffee if your doctor recommends.
Benefits of Organic Green Coffee Beans
- These Organic green coffee beans are loaded with antioxidants and chlorogenic acids. And, thus help in weight loss.
- They are also capable of treating type 2 diabetes as they low down the high-level of sugar and help in weight loss.
- It also slows down the signs of aging, moisturizes our skin, makes our hair healthy and detoxes our body.
NOTE– Children, pregnant women, nursing women, people under medication shall not take Green coffee.
This is how “organic green coffee beans” or “organic green coffee powder” helps you in weight loss with the fat burning abilities of chlorogenic acid. With this organic green coffee, you can reduce 5 to 10 kg in a month.
100% Natural Product Risk Free Trail
- 1 How beneficial is green coffee beans?
- 2 Can green coffee beans aid you in losing weight?
- 3 What are the cons of taking green coffee beans?
- 4 Final Words
How beneficial is green coffee beans?
These days people feel that losing weight is very difficult. Thus they are depending on various supplements as well as other products to make things easy. Green coffee bean is a product that is used by many people to lose weight.
Some customer reviews
Go through the reviews and have an idea of green coffee beans.
Amazing product to give a try
“I got to know about green coffee beans from a colleague who lost much weight. She looked great and her weight was gone from around her stomach. She informed me regarding this product and asked me to be careful while buying it as many fake products are available in the market. I have been using it for a year and it is an amazing product. I loved eating junk food, but green coffee beans stopped my cravings. It worked well along with a change in my eating habit and exercise. I am not using it for the last 3 months but I am doing well with my eating habits as well as exercise. I never got affected by any side effect. So try it and see wonderful results.”
It worked perfectly for me
“I am completely satisfied with green coffee beans. It curbed my appetite quite well. One of the best things about this product is that it never leaves any after taste. I was unable to drink any of the health drinks as a result of some sweet after taste and because some supplements were in the form of pill. I suffered from fever last week and stopped to take it then. I have started to take it again. It is reasonably priced and I will definitely recommend this product to everyone.”
It’s a great product
“I am still not sure but I will say that altogether green coffee bean is a doing a great job. I am a young male but I do not have the metabolism like any other guy and I always gain weight and maintain it easily. When I started to take green coffee beans for the last 5-6 weeks, I lost no weight. But I feel it aided me in maintaining my present weight and I appreciate it. I never exercise or follow any diet, so when my exams are over in the next week, I have a plan of starting to work out and then I can see how effective it will be when I am not living an inactive lifestyle. I think it will be helping me to lose my weight and considering the fact that I didn’t gain any such weight lately, I will say that overall it is worth it.”
Now that you have gone through the reviews of some of the users, it is time that you can add green coffee beans to your everyday diet. But visit a nutritionist or a health expert before taking it or its supplements for any health benefit. Never have too much as it will not be great for your health. Moreover if while or after taking green coffee beans you start to suffer from severe symptoms, get medical assistance and stop to take more than 2 cups daily.
Can green coffee beans aid you in losing weight?
Obesity is a massive problem in this world. It is one such condition that gets linked with several other states that are collectively called metabolic syndrome. These are weak blood lipid profile, high blood pressure, as well as increased blood sugar. If you have metabolic syndrome, then you are at a much higher risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes in comparison to those people who have a healthy weight. Many types of research get focused on the obesity causes and the ways it can get prevented or treated.
However, some factors lead to weight gain, obesity, as well as metabolic diseases such as genetics, junk food, certain medications, sugar, and many other factors.
You may find it impossible to control the way your body works, but you can learn to control your eating habits as well as bring a change in your lifestyle. Controlling weight gain is within an individual’s power.
It often requires much hard work along with a huge lifestyle change. But many people succeed in doing so, despite many odds against them.
Is losing weight very difficult? Maybe because of this, people have become dependent on different types of supplements and other products for making things easier. A green coffee bean is one such product that gets used by many for weight loss.
What are green coffee beans?
The unroasted seeds of Coffea fruits are the green coffee beans. The process of roasting decreases the amounts of chemical chlorogenic acid. Thus green coffee beans come with a higher content of chlorogenic acid in comparison to regular and roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid present in green coffee includes excellent health benefits too. Various studies show that caffeine can boost the rate of metabolism by 3-11%. Chlorogenic acid, the main ingredient present in green coffee beans, is responsible for the effects that get related to weight loss.
What are the uses of green coffee beans?
- High blood pressure: Many researchers suggested that if you take green coffee beans daily for 4-12 weeks, then it will reduce your blood pressure. It is capable of treating mild as well as untreated high blood pressure as it contains 50-140 mg of chlorogenic acids. Your systolic blood pressure will get lowered by 5mmHg-10mmHg. On the other hand, diastolic blood pressure will get reduced by 3mmHg-7mmHg.
- Obesity: Adults who suffer from obesity can take green coffee beans five times every day for 8-12 weeks. You can choose it alone or with any regular coffee product. They will be losing an average of 2.5-3.7kg more weight than any people taking a placebo or any regular coffee.
- Alzheimer’s disease: The essential component of green coffee improves the function of the brain via mood improvements, reaction time, as well as memory. Moreover, as green coffee never contains too much caffeine like tea or coffee, it keeps individuals away from getting any jittery feeling that they frequently get from too much intake of caffeine. Thus green coffee beans eventually provide means of curing Alzheimer’s disease. It helps in disrupting the building of plaques in the brain as this causes the cells to die. This aids in leading to a cure for this disease.
- Type 2 diabetes: Scientific evidence states that drinking coffee can assist you in decreasing any risk of developing diabetes. Green or unroasted coffee beans consist more of the chemical that gets to control diabetes than the standard black or roasted coffee beans. So drinking coffee made with green coffee beans will reduce the risk associated with type 2 diabetes.
How to use green coffee beans?
Ensure that the brand you have selected contains pure green coffee beans extract. Check well if they contain any additives, fillers, cellulose, and binders. Organic products are the best as they make sure that no chemical usage is there in the growth of the coffee beans. People with history related to caffeine sensitivity or any heart problem should get in touch with a doctor first. You can drink green coffee beans in a latte or pour it over some ice. You can taste it also in a tiramisu. You can drink it by blending it in a green smoothie too. Add some coffee with green coffee beans to your smoothie in the morning.
The suitable dosage of green coffee depends on many factors like the age, health, and body weight of an individual, your present health, tolerance of caffeine along with several other conditions. You should remember that natural products are not necessarily safe always. So dosages are vital.
The dosage depends on the chlorogenic acid’s concentration in your green coffee beans. So the higher its strength, the less you need to consume it.
How does green coffee bean work?
Since there is no roasting of green coffee beans, they contain a higher amount of chemical chlorogenic acid. It is going to be beneficial for your health. If you have high blood pressure, then it will affect blood vessels to decrease your blood pressure.
When it comes to weight loss, chlorogenic acid found in green coffee beans affects the way the body takes care of blood sugar as well as metabolism.
Is green coffee beans beneficial?
- Helps with weight reduction: Green coffee beans come with a power of inducing weight loss. Chlorogenic acid present in the coffee beans aids the body in burning glucose as well as stored body fat, minimizes carbohydrates absorption along with improves cholesterol. Studies have shown that green coffee beans benefit us as caffeine assists in boosting metabolism that aids the body in losing weight or maintaining healthy body weight. If you drink caffeinated coffee, then there will an increase of 16% in your metabolism over those individuals who drink decaffeinated coffee.
- Makes blood sugar reasonable: Inflammation has a positive effect on the levels of blood sugar. It usually aids in lowering this. Moreover, the green coffee bean is capable of reducing the accumulation of fat, along with resistance to insulin. It will also cause a reduction in glucose absorption in people with obesity. The ability of green coffee bean to aid in normalizing or lowering high levels of blood sugar can also reduce any risk associated with type 2 diabetes.
- Deals with anti-aging: Green bean coffee contains several antioxidant properties. Most of which are responsible for slowing down the aging effects. It provides a high concentration of chlorogenic acid, and thus it lowers redness that gets associated with too much exposure to sunlight. Caffeine also has anti-aging properties. It will limit photodamage, reduce skin roughness along with the formation of wrinkle as well as reduce crow’s feet’s appearance.
- Management and prevention of disease: The antioxidants present in it also help in fighting against all those damaging free radicals present in the body. Free radicals help in sickness and cancer development. According to a study, chlorogenic acid antioxidants have the potential of preventing the proliferation of 4 types of cancer cells. Thus it was also suggested that green coffee bean might aid in cancer prevention.
What are the cons of taking green coffee beans?
- It can cause caffeine overdose if you consume it too much.
- It can cause or increase abnormalities related to heart rhythm in individuals with issues related to the heart.
- If you are caffeine sensitive, then it can cause symptoms such as acid reflux, sleep problems, constipation, and IBS.
Does it come with any side effect?
Green coffee is safe when taken orally. It is vital to understand that it contains caffeine similar to regular coffee. So it can lead to caffeine related side effects like coffee.
Insomnia, restlessness, stomach upset, nervousness, nausea, vomiting, increased heart rate, along with breathing, are some of the common side effects. If you consume large amounts of coffee, it may cause headache, agitation, irregular heartbeat, and anxiety.
Can anyone take green coffee beans?
There are some conditions during which consumption of green coffee beans must get avoided. For instance, pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using it as there is no trustworthy information related to the safety of consuming green coffee. Caffeine present in green coffee can make your anxiety worse. Intake of a high level of chlorogenic acid for a short time can get linked with conditions like heart disease. It can also worsen the condition of bleeding and diarrhea. Caffeine present in green coffee will increase eye pressure. It starts within half an hour and lasts for at least 90 minutes. If you have high blood pressure, then do not take green coffee beans as the caffeine found in it will increase blood pressure.
So switch to green coffee beans and include it in your daily diet. If you are planning to take green coffee beans or its supplements sooner for health benefits, then consult a nutritionist or any health expert. Do not over consume it as too much intake is also not good for your health. Further, if you suffer from any severe symptoms, take medical help, and avoid taking more than 2 cups of it every day.